2015 is winding down, folks! Christmas is in just two weeks and 2016 is just a week after that.
Here at PennyLane, we decided to share with you our top 5 favorite products from this past year.
Without further ado, the PennyLane Top 5:
- Universal Stick – Our 3-in-1 spot concealer, lip liner, and eye liner is the one item that comes with us EVERYWHERE! It’s a no brainer for everyone’s make-up bag.
- Lip and Cheek Cream Stain – Available in 15 colors, the Cream Stain works on both lips and cheeks and doesn’t move once it’s applied. It can be used lightly for a gentle flush, or applied heavily for a night out.
- Triple Matte Lipstick – Matte lipsticks are usually really drying, but ours is formulated with three different kinds of oils, making it hydrating as well as completely matte.
- Go Go Glow Highlighter – Highlighting and contouring were a big trend this year. Our highlighter is good for any skin tone and gives a super romantic glow to any look.
- Stand in the (Eye)Shadow – Vibrant, sparkly, matte, and smooth, our eyeshadows are everything you need to create understated day looks and out there night looks! They last for HOURS too!
If you spot something on our list that strikes your fancy, all of our favorites can be purchased on the PennyLane website. Tweet at us or tag us in your Instagrams of your top beauty products of 2015!
See you all in 2016! 🙂
Hello out there? Anyone awake?
Happy Monday everyone, and Happy Day After Daylight Savings!
That extra hour of sleep probably felt really good, huh? Unless you’re like us and forgot to set your alarm!
Oversleeping is the worst and the fact that it only gives you less time to make sure you look your best.
Here are our best tips for looking wide awake, even though you only had ten minutes to get ready:
- First things first, drink a HUGE glass of water as soon as you wake up. It’s give your system a boost and get your skin hydrated so it doesn’t look dull.
- Grab one of our Universal Sticks (an all-in-one concealer, lip liner, and eyeliner) in a nude shade and give your lower water line a few swipes. It’ll brighten your eyes and trick people into thinking you’ve had more sleep.
- Blush, blush, blush! A nice rosy cheek will keep you from looking like the corpse bride. Try our “Watermelon Margarita” cream blush for an easy to build color.
- Grab your favorite highlighter and dust a little bit on your cheekbones, under your brow bone, and on the bridge of your nose (all places the light naturally hits your face). You’ll look like you’re glowing from the inside!
5. And as a last ditch effort, get the biggest cup of Starbucks you can find and fake it ’till you make it
Daylight Savings is a wonderful day of the year – who doesn’t like more sleep? – and these tips and tricks will serve you well any day of the year!
Tweet us with some of your favorite tips to look wide awake!