Everyone likes to DIY – whether it be a fun craft with kids, something to decorate your home, or a homemade body scrub or face mask.
We think the best time to do all sorts of fun DIYs is when it’s too cold to go outside. Luckily, it’s starting to get cold!
We rounded up our Top 5 favorite DIYs using coconut oil since it’s the best thing for your skin and hair!
(Plus, all of these can double as fun Christmas gifts for the beauty lovers in your life!)
- White Chocolate Coconut Bath Melts: These melts will leave your skin feeling soft and smelling like chocolate. Pop the mix in a cute Christmas themed mold and they make a perfect gift!
- Coconut Oil Lipgloss: Winter is here and chapped lips are not attractive. This easy-to-make gloss is fully customizable, from color to flavor.
- Coconut Salt Food Scrub: Wearing boots and wool socks all day does a number on your feet. Bring them back to their former smoothness with this scrub. Wrap a red ribbon around a jar and all the girls in your family will love it too.
- Whipped Coconut Body Butter: It doesn’t get any easier than this one. All you have to do is get our an electric mixer and give a solid chunk of coconut oil a good mixing.
- Coconut and Coffee Body and Hand Scrub: Mixing melted coconut oil and coffee grounds together makes a great smelling and not at all harsh scrub that you can use weekly.
There you have it, five easy and fun DIYs that will make great Christmas presents. If you make any of these DIYs, share them to social media and tag us in the posts!