Hello out there? Anyone awake?
Happy Monday everyone, and Happy Day After Daylight Savings!
That extra hour of sleep probably felt really good, huh? Unless you’re like us and forgot to set your alarm!
Oversleeping is the worst and the fact that it only gives you less time to make sure you look your best.
Here are our best tips for looking wide awake, even though you only had ten minutes to get ready:
- First things first, drink a HUGE glass of water as soon as you wake up. It’s give your system a boost and get your skin hydrated so it doesn’t look dull.
- Grab one of our Universal Sticks (an all-in-one concealer, lip liner, and eyeliner) in a nude shade and give your lower water line a few swipes. It’ll brighten your eyes and trick people into thinking you’ve had more sleep.
- Blush, blush, blush! A nice rosy cheek will keep you from looking like the corpse bride. Try our “Watermelon Margarita” cream blush for an easy to build color.
- Grab your favorite highlighter and dust a little bit on your cheekbones, under your brow bone, and on the bridge of your nose (all places the light naturally hits your face). You’ll look like you’re glowing from the inside!
5. And as a last ditch effort, get the biggest cup of Starbucks you can find and fake it ’till you make it
Daylight Savings is a wonderful day of the year – who doesn’t like more sleep? – and these tips and tricks will serve you well any day of the year!
Tweet us with some of your favorite tips to look wide awake!